The Apollo Theater Studio, a 50-seat black box space, currently has openings for smaller scale productions, or improv/sketch shows in the winter and spring of 2015. The Apollo Studio can offer black box intimacy while providing the Apollo’s professional, full-service, theater support in one of Chicago’s most popular neighborhoods.
Competitive Daily, Weekly, Daytime, and Off-Night rental packages are available and include the following;
- Lighting Package including ETC SmartFade 12/24 Controller, 24 ETC SmartPack dimmers, and ample lighting instruments from Apollo inventory.
- Sound Package including Yamaha EMX62M Powered Mixer, 2 AS108 Speakers, Compact Disk and Mini Disk Player
- A projector and screen for multimedia opportunities (extra weekly fee)
- Full-Service, 7 day/week Box Office Support using Ticketmaster Sales system.
- Exposure through The League of Chicago Theaters
- Convenient access to CTA Brown, Red, and Purple Lines and bus service.
For Rates and Additional Information, please contact Tara Attea at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-935-9336.