Emerging Leaders Network Chicago
April 5, 2010, 6- 7:30 p.m.
Theatre Building Chicago, 1225 W. Belmont
Do you have a burning desire to ask the leaders of Chicago’s cultural organizations about their journeys into the arts? Do you want the opportunity to network with established and emerging arts leaders alike?
Join the Chicago Emerging Leaders Network for an evening of candid conversation and networking between new and veteran leaders in Chicago’s arts community.
Confirmed guests include:
* Brett Batterson, Executive Director, Auditorium Theatre at Roosevelt University
* Ra Joy, Executive Director, Arts Alliance Illinois
* Mike Orlove, Senior Program Director, Chicago Department of Cultural Affairs
* Leslie Shook, Head of Theatre Management Program, The Theatre School at DePaul University
* Kate Lorenz, Executive Director, Hyde Park Art Center
* Gail Kalver, Arts Management Consultant and Project Manager, Interim Executive Director of River North Dance Chicago
The evening will include food and drink, icebreakers, networking, and open discussion -- all for a suggested donation of $10.
RSVP at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HKKQ7WV.