Thursday, June 23, 2011

3 Years!!

I was reading over some of my past blogs, including blog #1, which was super long so if you read that, thanks. It’s one of those things that seem like just yesterday and ever so long ago. Next week will mark my third year at the League. The League board and staff have accomplished a lot over the past three years. I love this job, it affords me the great privilege of being able to know so many of you and to see so many extraordinary productions. I feel lucky indeed.

Here’s the thing, I don’t think we hear enough from our members. What are some things you think we should be doing that we don’t? What do we not do enough of? Are there programs that you think we should not do anymore? Is there a pressing issue that you feel is not being adequately addressed? I’m not a big fan of surveys for all sorts of reasons, but should we do one?

I realize most of you just don’t have time to give this question a lot of thought but if there is one thing you have been thinking of or maybe talking about or hearing from your friends – leave a one word comment or email. And, as I said in that very first blog, I’d love to hear from you.

Deb

No comments: