Thursday, September 23, 2010

Blogging is Hard

I had a great idea for a blog post earlier this week and I wrote it down and then I lost the piece of paper. I find it really hard to come up with ideas every week (or every two weeks, or however often it is), I don’t know how bloggers who do it every day can come up with something new.

Over on Chicagoplays.com, we are going to have guest bloggers writing about whatever they wish. That blog will be specifically for theatre patrons, although I’m sure you will enjoy it as well. This one is for you, my industry peeps, you’re so lucky to have me ramble on. Anyway if you haven’t been on Chicagoplays lately – go there, it looks really good and I think we’re getting to the point where the bugs are mostly out.

We had a great event at the Cultural Center last Sunday, it was the Dramatists Guild/League Meet and Greet. To be honest, I didn’t know how it would turn out – but I thought it might be a good idea when Dramatists Guild approached us about it. It was lovely, dramatists milled around talking to different theatres and it seemed like everyone had a good time. Every theatre reported having a sore throat when they left from talking so much about their theatres, I think that makes it a success.

I hope you are all enjoying the start of another fantastic theatre season.

Deb

1 comment:

Chicago Downtowner said...

why don't you have guest bloggers once in a while? other web sites have great success with this...