The intent to apply period for 2014-15 NET/TEN Exchange Grants closes next week!
• Log-in HERE using your NET member username and password to access the online application
• Lead applicants must be NET members in the Ensemble category in good standing
• You will be asked to identify your proposed project partner(s) and provide a brief description of the project
• The intent to apply is due by Wednesday, December 10th at Noon PT / 3pm ET. You must hit [SAVE] at the bottom of the page in order for your intent to be processed
• The full application will be made available to eligible applicants on January 5th, 2015 (3.5 weeks prior to the full application deadline, January 10th, 2015)
Please join us for an online information session about
NET/TEN Exchange Grants!
THIS WEEK - Friday, December 5th
11:00am - 12:00pm PT / 1:00pm - 2:00pm CT / 2:00pm - 3:00pm ET
This session will include:
• Overview of the NET/TEN program
• Exchange Grant Program Goals and Criteria
• Examples of Projects
• Frequently Asked Questions (and answers!)
• Walk-through of the "Intent to Apply" process
• 15 minute Q & A
HOW TO JOIN THE SESSION
Click link below OR copy and paste into your browser:
Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.
Or, join by phone. Call: +1 (510) 201-0301 and enter access code: 117-659-549
NOTE: The session will include a PowerPoint presentation. People who join by phone will not have access to this content until after the session.
NOT ABLE TO JOIN US?
You are invited to contact Park Cofield, Program Associate with specific questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 323-638-4870.